- A high-resolution digital camera,
- Infrared enabled motion detectors that sense movements and trigger the camera.
The Market for Game CamerasSome of the key players in this particular industry are –
- Wildgame Innovations
- Prometheus Group
- Vista Outdoor
- Bolymedia, and many more.
- North America – Mexico, Canada, and the USA
- Europe – the UK, Germany, Russia, France, and Italy
- South America – Argentina, Brazil, Peru, and Columbia
- Asia-Pacific – Korea, India, China, Japan, and Southeast Asia
- Africa and the Middle East– Egypt, UAE, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and South Africa
- Less than 8 MP - 51% market share
- 8 – 12 MP - 58.66% market share
- Greater than 12 MP - 17.83% market share
Global Production and ConsumptionThe global game cameras industry is expected to reach a production of more than 533,000 units in annual production by 2021, up by 422,000 units produced in 2016.The largest demand for game cameras is expected to come from North America, with a global share of 54%, followed by European countries whose consumption volume is estimated to be around 35% of the global production.And while countries in these regions continue to increase their annual demands for game cameras, the market in the Asia-Pacific, South American, Middle Eastern, and African region is also set to rise with the development of technology.
Factors Influencing the Growth of Game Cameras Sector
- Government policies
- Technological advancements
- Demand by countries
- Reduction in manufacturing cost
- Market risks, challenges, and opportunities